The Smartest Baby Monitor of its Kind
Over a million parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. Owlet award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter, when it really matters.
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—the best indication of Baby’s health—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset “safe” zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help you keep your baby safe.
The smart sock comfortably wraps around your baby's foot and fits babies 0 to 18 months or 2,3-13,6 kg, for both left and right feet. Enjoy convenient drop-and-go wireless charging on the Base Station and the quick charge feature which gives you 8 hours of battery in 20 minutes.
Smarter. Safer. Proven.
The smart sock is the smartest baby monitor of its kind and uses established pulse-oximetry technology proven both safe and accurate.
- Intelligent Monitoring For Baby
Track the most important indicators of your baby’s health–like oxygen level and heart rate. View Baby’s readings in real time on your smartphone and review a detailed 7-day wellness history.
- Know When Baby Really Needs You
Base Station and Owlet app notify you if Baby’s readings leave “safe” zones so you can know when your baby really needs you.
- Safe. Secure. Proven.
The Smart Sock uses proven technology trusted by parents around the world to monitor babies every night.
- Measures sleep trends
View total hours slept, number of wakings, sleep quality and more.
- Fits babies 0 to 18 months
Fabric socks fit 2,3-13,6 kg, for both left and right feet.
- Wireless charging
Convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station. 16 hour battery & quick charge: Get 8 hours in 20 min, and a full charge in 90 min.
Details & specifications
- The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using proven pulse oximetry.
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
- Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
What's inside the box?
- Smart Sock Sensor
- 3 Fabric Socks (fits 5-30 lbs.)
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Power Plug Converter
- Owlet App
- Power Adapter
- Smart Phone not included
- The Owlet App required iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Version 3
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Measures 8.8 cm L x. 8.8 cm W x 1,7 cm H
- Weight: 0.58kg - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL Listed
- Designed in USA
The Smart Sock is an information-gathering product intended to assist in tracking the well-being of healthy babies from 2,3-13,6 kg and up to 18 months of age. It is not a medical monitor or other medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Smart Sock.