A compact sleeptrainer, clock and nightlight, that teaches children when to stay in bed and when it is OK to get up.
- Eyes open and close: Davy’s eyes automatically close at bedtime and open in the morning when it is ok to get up. Set at a specific time or by length of nap.
- Colour changing display: The LCD screen changes colour to denote morning or night, 12 stars disappear 1 by 1 counting down the remaining bedtime.
- Analogue and digital time: Easy for children to learn and understand time.
- Alarm clock: For older children set a separate sound alarm. Choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume.
- Adjustable brightness and auto shut-off: Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or automatically switch off after 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
Size: 20 x 13 x 11 cm
4x AA batteries not included.
USB cable included. Input 5 V, 500 mA